Tuesday, December 1, 2009

(Magic) Reading List in my LinkedIn profile






I have 16 books in the reading list in my linkedin profile. Today I noticed something strange.
  1. The link see all books on Parthiban's list(1)

  2. I re-loaded the page by clicking on the Profile link and I see the same page loaded with See all books on Parthiban's list (16)

  3. I continued by cliking on the link, and the page listed first 10 of 16 books with two page pagenation,

  4. Clicked on link and the page listed the second set ie last 6 books

  5. Clicked on button and what I see is a page with 1 book, Fountain Head. The reset disappared.

I couldnt reproduce this consistently, but with little patience I could see this behaviour happening again. Still to investigate on the possible reason.

If you have seen this behavious before, do share your exp

1 comment:

Rahul Gupta said...

@Parthi,

I also observed something similar but not that consistent. I guess its a Tip....rest to follow.

RG